Schrade & Old Timer Knives Kydex Sheaths Built to Order
Free Shipping USA Only! Canada and Overseas please read my shipping policy!
IF YOU HAVE NOT ordered from me before PLEASE read the info buttons above. It can save you some grief.
This is where you start to order your custom sheath to be made.
Not necessarily in this order….
1. The first option is the model of knife. Must be exact unmodified model with the same scales.
2. Next is the sheath style. Taco style (1 piece formed around the knife) Pancake style (2 pieces 2 rows of eyelets)
3. Kydex thickness is next. .060 will do most folks. .080 has by far the most colors and patterns. .093 for the extreme folks.
4. Left or right side carry. Where on your body and which hand pull?
5. Color. .060 solid colors .080 most colors & patterns .093 some solid colors and patterns
6. Belt Attachments. Sheath does Not come with anything. My store will only let you choose 1 of these, i have them listed separately in the Belt Attachments category to the left of the page. Read the Kydex info button above for more info…
7. Sheath Attachments. Fire steel, arrowhead, ect. My store will only let you choose 1 of these, i have them listed separately in the Sheath Attachments category to the left of the page.
8. 7RB Fire Cord Tie. Choose your color but Check their web site out on how to use. Cut it off or untie it then use according to manufactures instructions.
9. Eyelet Placement. If you choose the Small or Large Tek Lok placement the tek lok can mount in 3 different positions (vertical, scout and modified scout). Read the Kydex info button above for more info…
10. Remarks. This is where I need to know your color or pattern. What kind of retention are you looking for. Do you want 1 or 2 eyelets at the bottom of the sheath. Anything you think i need to know..